At Artificial Turf Express, we provide everything you need to complete your project. The only items we don’t stock are base and rock materials. Check your local rockery as most companies can deliver these items at a reasonable rate. At the bottom of the page, we have a guide to installing artificial grass, which will help in all of your turf installation projects!
Advantages of Artificial Turf
- Time and cost savings: Artificial turf is a cost-effective, long-term investment that eliminates the need for mowing, lawn maintenance, and watering. No more high water bills, or wasted time on the lawn mower.
- Safety: A comfortable, even surface that’s great for kids and dogs.
- Durability: Artificial turf has a long life span, and is not damaged by rain or snow.
- Appearance: A green lawn throughout the year; improve your property’s value. No more discoloring or muddy patches.
- Environment: No pesticides or fertilizers needed. Save thousands of gallons of water
All of our products come with built-in UV protection, numerous face weight combinations, and a variety of colors and styles. We stock all the necessary items needed for the installation of synthetic grass and putting greens. Items in stock include: in-fill, nails, staples, and glue, as well as many of the the other items needed to run a turf business of your own.
Interested in a Comprehensive Installation Guide?
The volume is a little low on this video, you may want to turn up your speakers.